Notary Circle - Low Cost Notary in Fremont
Identification Requirements - What to Bring ?
Proper identification is required for any notary service requiring verification of signature. California recognizes the following types of identification as valid if issued by the state within the last 5 years:
- California Driver License or Commercial Driver License
- ID Card - Senior Identification Card, Under 18 Identification Card, California Identification Card
- A US passport
The following types of identification are acceptable if they are current and have been issued within the last 5 years:
- Driver license or ID card issued by another state
- Mexican or Canadian driver license issued by an authorized agency.
- US Military identification card
- Foreign passport if stamped by the Immigration and naturalization service.
All identification cards must contain a photo, physical description, signature and serial number.
What do we NOT notarize ?
- Incomplete documents
- Copies of Birth, Death or Marriage records. (We are allowed to notarize Affidavit of Birth, Marriage, Death).
- Documents signed outside of our presence
If you have any questions on Notarization of your documents please contact me via email or call me
as details below or see the FAQ and the Forums on this site.
1802 Marabu Way
Fremont CA 94539
email : email@example.com
phone : 510-754-7463 or 510-219-8767
Some examples of the things we notorize:
• Affidavit of Support
• Power of Attorneys
• Loan Documents
• Traffic School Exam
• Immigration Documents
• Legal Documents
• PhotoCopy Attest
• Certified Translations
• Car/Vehicle Transfers
• Passport for the Minor
We are available all day and also late in the evening in the week and at weekend also.
Please call us to make an appointment.
How do we charge-5 dollar per applicant sign.
If two people sign on one same document then total is 10 dollars.
Points to note
- Please bring a valid photo Id (Driver's license, Passport etc.) for Identification.